The Veterinary medicine
Protodyakonova Galina Petrovna, Dean, doctor of veterinary science, associate professor
The Veterinary medicine was founded in 1956. The animal anatomy physiology was the first one in veterinary education. The Veterinary faculty with 4 sub- faculties as anatomy and physiology, panatomy and epizootology, therapy and clinics diagnostics and surgery was opened in 1986. The training veterinary clinic "Aibolit" has been opened, in the work of which our students take an active part.
36.03.01 Veterinary sanitary expersise
36.05.01 Veterinary science
36.04.01 Veterinary sanitary expersise