The first intake of students in the Faculty of Natural sciences at the Department of Livestock engineering and the Department of Veterinary was hold in 1956. In 1957-58, on the basis of these departments, the Faculty of Agriculture in Yakut state university was open.
In 1958, regarding to the establishment of Agricultural institute, the Department of Livestock engineering was converted to the faculty.
On the basis of the decision of Agricultural institute’s Academic Council, by the order of a rector №109 from the 10th of November 1994, the Faculty of Livestock engineering was converted to the Faculty of Agricultural technologies. Training of livestock engineers, technologists of agricultural production, agronomists, and engineers on service and technical exploitation of transport machines and equipment had begun. At the present time we train livestock engineers, technologists of agricultural production, agronomists, and technologists of production and catering.
Dean’s office of the Faculty of Agricultural technologies
Martynov Andrey Andreevich
Dean, PhD candidate of agricultural science
Myryanova Tuyaara Pavlovna
Associate dean for academic affairs
Sidorov Andrey Andreevich
Associate dean for education
Skryabina Tamara Nikolaevna
Supervisor of extension department
Pinigina Sardaana Panteleymonovna
The Faculty has 4 departments:
677007, Yakutsk, Sergelyakhskoe shosse st., bld. 3, office 1.234 (Dean’s office)
Phone Fax 8-411- 235-77-53